We all want people to see our latest Instagram photo or video, and we all want free Instagram followers. But when our following is small this can be hard, and learning to get Instagram followers fast can be harder. So this blog is going to provide TEN quick ways to gain more followers on your account from both a personal and business perspective, including an app to get Instagram followers.
(1) Posts should combine both businesses related content such as the latest product, but also fun elements too, like activities that go on in your office. Provides the best of both worlds and shows your brand is human!
(2) Integrate your Instagram account with your Facebook, Twitter and other social networks, so you have a consistent message and the content is shared to a larger audience. If your Facebook friends or Twitter followers see you have Instagram, then they are more likely to follow you. Remember: you can’t get Instagram followers without following, and there are several ways to buy Instagram followers with a little charisma.
(3) For businesses learning how to get popular on Instagram, having an Instagram link on your website, emails and other marketing material can drive traffic to the account and create awareness that you are on the photo sharing app…which could equal more followers!
(4) Using relevant #hashtags is a great way for appropriate accounts to follow you and lets you get Instagram followers instantly. As the photo or video is related to what they enjoy too. For instance, hashtagging a pasta meal with #pasta, can attract other pasta lovers who also take photos of pasta!
(5) Engaging with other users is vital if you want those extra followers. So commenting, Liking and Following back are ways to quickly get your account noticed.
(6) Monitor activity on what content is popular and ones that aren’t. Sites such as Curalate and BlitzMetrics provide analytics on photos and videos for Instagram so you can immediately see what content is popular and this can form the strategy for future shares.
(7) Another great tool is Nitrogram which can help you find relevant hashtags to use in your shares based on the industry you’re in. So using poor or irrelevant hashtags such as #Building for a famous landmark won’t happen again!
(8) An excellent way to interact with the audience and create engagement is to ask questions on posts. Therefore something as simple as Here’s a picture of my pasta meal…what’s your favourite pasta meal? An easy way to get followers and have some dialogue.
(9) If you’re a business and have a new product coming out, Instagram is a great way to share teasers of soon-to-be-released products. This can create a bit of a buzz and intrigue!
(10) Finally, setting photo or video competitions is another great way to get users sharing your content and following your account. So if you have a competition to create the best pasta meal (yes I do love pasta!), users can take theirs and share them with you. This will create a gradual snowball and trending effect.
So there’s some quick ways to get more Instagram activity and followers. If you stick to some or all of these you can sit back and relax and see those followers increase!