Do you want to market your brand through Facebook promotion services, but you don’t know how? This article will put you through the best Facebook promotion services you can use.
Facebook Promotion Services
Facebook Promotion Services are tools you can use to better your chances of marketing your brand and ideas and reaching your desired audience on Facebook. These tools are numerous and diverse in their applications. Facebook is a prominent social media platform visited by millions regularly. Thus, it is a great place for you to put your business and ideas out there to attract the right people. But to better your chances, Facebook promotion services are very vital to help optimize your strategies. Therefore, this article will focus on some of these tools that you can utilize to make your ideas and business stand out. Below, in no particular order, are some of the best Facebook promotion services and tools that you will find interesting.
15 Best Facebook Promotion Services
- 8,000+ free templates, 100+ design types for $0 (Canva Free)
- 60,000+ free templates, custom templates for $9.95 per month (Canva Pro)
- Pre-installed workflows multiple brand kits for $30 per month (Canva Enterprise)
Canva is a popular design tool with which you can fashion out mind-blowing content for your Facebook videos, ads, and posts. Canva comes well-equipped with a flexible editor to create graphical works that will readily attract any viewer. And one good thing about this tool is that you don’t need to be a professional designer to use it. Canva comes with so many templates befitting of Facebook videos, ads, and posts that only needs tweaking for you to get your desired project.
You will find free templates that you can use. However, if you want to get more enhanced features and templates, you will have to sign up for their paid plan, Canva Pro, which costs $12 per month.
- 1,000 send credits for $0 (Free)
- 2,000 send credits for $6.95 per month (Pro)
- 6,500 send credits for $14.25 per month (Pro Unicorn)
- 100,000 send credits for $199 per month (Team)
If you want to use Facebook Messenger to achieve your business marketing and promotion aim, MobileMonkey will help prepare you for that. Mobile Monkey is a chatbot associated with Facebook Messenger. With its aid, you can create sophisticated chatbots, engage with prospective clients, improve your email listing and ultimately take your brand to the next level.
MobileMonkey’s chatbot builder is available for use for free without paying any dime. This free plan allows you 1000 monthly send credits. However, the premium version will give you more send credits.
3. Quuu Promote
- 1 post for $40 per month
Quuu Promote is a social media promotion service that allows you to improve your blog content visibility using social media platforms so that you can reach more people. Quuu’s experts will review your blog content, and if approved, it will be included in their list of content recommendations. The users of this service will have access to this list and will probably share your content on Facebook and other social media platforms. This strategy can help you reach more people who may want to engage with your brand or ideas. Thus, there will be more people visiting your blog than before.
- 300 emails /day for $0 per month (Free)
- 40,000 emails /month for $25 per month (Lite)
- 60,000 emails / month for $39 per month (Essential)
- 120,000 emails / month for $66 per month (Premium)
SendinBlue is an email promotion service in the industry. It is better suited for new ventures and seasoned bloggers. Aside from its email promotion strategy, it also helps with Facebook advertising. SendinBlue is an easy way to fashion out your ads and also has features for real-time tracking of your ad. Thus, it allows you to maximize your chances of getting the right exposure and engagement. SendinBlue comes with a free plan, which allows you to send up to 300 emails in a day.
- Pricing: Free
Facebook Ads Manager is a Facebook platform dedicated to effectively running ads. This ads manager provides you the unique haven to create great ads, identify your target and budget and keep an eye on the progress of the whole activity. The service is being updated and optimized constantly to help users gain maximum satisfaction. The platform is entirely free for use, except for the ads.
- 5 min. max each live stream, 1 social handle for $0 per month (Free)
- 15 min. max each live stream, 3 social handles for $10 per month (Basic)
- 60 min. max each live stream, 25 social handles for $45 per month (Standard)
- 8 hours max each live stream, 50 social handles for $99 per month (Professional)
OneStream Live is a video ad promotion service that allows you to create video ads for your businesses and help you promote them on popular social media platforms like Facebook. Live videos have been known to garner more engagement, which makes them a good option for brands and creatives.
Live streaming can be quite problematic due to difficulty in controlling the whole process, but with a tool like OneStream Live, making live videos is easy. It is a cloud-based service you can use to stream your videos live simultaneously on popular social media platforms. This tool comes with a free plan, which allows you to run a single social media account. It also allows you to upload your visual content with a 5 minutes maximum length.
- Price: Free
Headline Analyzer by CoSchedule is a free feature that allows you to create great titles and shorts for your Facebook posts and ads. This free feature evaluates the strengths of your captions and provides meaningful suggestions to make them perfect. To use this tool, all you need to do is input your raw caption in a search box, and the analyzer will process it accordingly. This tool is entirely free.
- Connect up to 5 social profiles for $19 per month (Bootstrap)
- Connect up to 10 social profiles for $39 per month (Accelerate)
- Connect up to 25 social profiles for $79 per month (Pro)
With SocialBee, you can create, organize and schedule your content for posting across several social media platforms all at once. You can share great content on Facebook using this tool. SocialBee can help you revamp old content and make them look fresh and exciting. With this, your engagement and reach are bound to skyrocket. Signing up for any of socialBee’s plans gives you access to a 14-day free trial.
- 60 HD video exports /month for $20 per month (Business)
- Unlimited HD video exports for $60 per month (Unlimited)
InVideo is another exciting promotion service I believe will be a good fit for you if you have a brand to promote through visual content. This online video editor helps you with the creation of visual promotional and ad content for Facebook and Instagram. People spend more time on videos than written content; thus, this video editor will help you fashin the best visual content for your brand. And one good thing is that Invideo comes with a free plan.
- 20 exports, export in 720p HD quality for $49 per month (Professional)
- 40 exports, export in 1080p HD quality for $99 per month (Expert)
- Unlimited exports, export in 1080p HD quality for $199 per month (Agency)
Rocketium is another interesting tool I will recommend for you. With this tool, you can create great text-overlay videos easily. One good thing about this tool is that it has several templates, which only need tweaking to meet your tastes. There is a free plan that allows you to create 3 videos in a month. This free plan is for a lifetime!
- 2,000 contacts for $0 (Free)
- 50,000 contacts for $9.99 (Essentials)
- 100,000 contacts for $14.99 (Standard)
- 200,000+ contacts for $299.99 (Premium)
Mailchimp is a popular email promotion and marketing service. Aside from this famous use, you can also use it on Facebook to enhance your ads. With Mailchimp, you can create, purchase and keep an eye on the progression of your Facebook ads. And another opportunity that this tool presents is linking your email list to Facebook to run your ads. With Mailchimp, you are entitled to a free plan containing 12,000 emails sent to 2,000 subscribers in a month.
- 8 social handles, 100 posts, 1 user for $15 per month (Pro)
- 8 social handles, 2,000 posts, 2 users for $65 per month (Premium)
- 8 social handles, 2,000 posts, 6 users for $99 per month (Business)
With Buffer, you can grow your business on Facebook effortlessly. A content scheduler allows you to plan, organize, schedule, and publish on prominent social media platforms, including Facebook. With its tested and trusted strategies, this effective tool will drive engagement to your posts on Facebook, thereby expanding your reach. Buffer comes with a free plan that allows you to schedule 10 posts max per day to 3 social accounts. Upgrading to a paid version will give you access to better features and range.
- 3 social handles, 1 user for $9 per month (Solo Plan)
- 10 social handles, 2 users for $49 per month (Standard Plan)
- 30 social handles, 15 users for $99 per month (Professional Plan)
PromoRepublic is another Facebook promotion tool worth mentioning. This tool will help you prepare your content efficiently. PromoRepublic provides you with relevant tips to shape your content in line with your niche and audience on Facebook and other social media platforms. This management tool has many features to help you accomplish multiple content pre- and post-creation tasks. They include a graphics editor, content scheduler, and organizer.
- 1 user, limitless ads, and users for $149 per month (Premium)
- 5 users, limitless ads, and users for $249 per month (Business)
- 1 user, limitless ads, and users for $349 per month (Agency)
Qwaya is another Facebook marketing and promotion service that helps in the management of your ads on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. This tool comes with many features that you won’t find in many places.
Some of them are customizable templates for quick content creation, automated scheduling and ad rotation, URL generator, and Google Analytics tagging. Qwaya’s plans do not come cheap. However, they all come with a 14-day free trial.
- SEMrush Pro for $99.95 per month
- SEMrush Guru for $199.95 per month
- SEMrush Business for $399.95 per month
If you are familiar with this service, you should already know of its prowess in SEO and PPC. However, SEMrush is also a prominent social media marketing and promotion tool. It has three features that underline its potential as a promotion tool. They include a social media scheduler tracker ads manager. All these features are essential in your content creation and posting. SEMrush allows you to try its Pro version for free, and it lasts 30 days.
1. Are Facebook promotion services legit?
Yes, most of them are. But you need to verify the legitimacy of a promotion service before opting to patronize them. You can achieve this by visiting their websites, reading reviews about them, and testing the effectiveness of their strategies through free trials and plans, for those that provide such. This way, you would eliminate the risk of being scammed to a great extent.
2. Does Facebook promotion services offer a free trial?
Yes, some of them offer free trials. You can learn more about their operations through these free trials.
3. Which Facebook promotion service can I use to promote my brand?
This depends on what you want. Facebook promotion services are diverse in their applications. If you want to create graphically compelling content, Canva will be a good choice. But if you need a post scheduler, a tool like Buffer will do.
The Facebook promotion services I have listed in this article can help improve your business status in many ways. These services are diverse in so many ways. There are those you can make attractive content with, while others help to schedule and post your content on social media platforms like Facebook. I hope you will utilize these tools to enhance your Facebook campaigns and derive major outcomes.